- Products are pre-dosed and calibrated according to our ranges and depending on the volume of the aquarium to treat. Nano Standard & Pro.
- There is no waste of product thanks to the single-dose because a vial is used in its entirety once opened so no need to do all the calculations.
- The volume of water in our vials is very small. Our products are highly concentrated which also saves this most valuable resource.
- Prodibio prefer to use the aquarium's water to dilute products rather than to have an highly diluted product which will need bigger packaging and generate more waste.
- Our water-resistant packaging comes from a recycle and recyclable raw material.
- The glass is a material with excellent properties for the preservation and conservation of products (foods or drugs).
- Packaging under inert atmosphere (argon or nitrogen) is used to avoid contact of the products with oxygen in the air and thus reduce oxidation and degradation.
- The ability to keep the products at room temperature.
- Tinted glass storage in an inert atmosphere concentrated products are all elements that give our range a very long shelf life and the possibility to keep the vials at room temperature.
- An excellent ratio "product cost / volume of water processed" :
Reef Booster greatly improves the development of corals clams and micro-fauna.
Helps to the reduction of nitrates and phosphates by feeding and maintaining anaerobic bacteria on live rocks.
Contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated ω3-fatty acid groups which all marine organisms need.
Complete nutrient supplement containing all the elements required by the invertebrates.
Has been developed in partnership with aquaculture experts based on highly effective products that are used to start up crustacean mollusc and bivalve larvae.
In your marine water tank when your corals are not developing properly.
Excellent solution to strat feeding difficult or recently imported fish
Check out my eBay Store CLICK HERE FOR DISCOUNTS AND BARGAINS!