The Drive Harness from EzyDog is a car safety harness that will secure your dog whilst in transit.
This dog travel harness is also a walking harness so your dog can be both ready for the drive and ready to walk when you arrive at your destination.
Safety Tested Vehicle Harness This car safety harness conforms to and has passed all relevant requirements for the following standards: Australia (ADR69/00) Europe (ECE Regulation 16) USA (FMVSS 213)
It is the Best Dog Harness for Car Travel Anywhere. Simply feed the seat belt through both webbing handles on the top of the harness, click the buckle into the seat belt of your car and you're ready for the Drive. It has a Simple, One Time Fit You only have to fit the harness to your dog once (see 'Fitting Instructions' tab for Instructions). From then on, the Harness can be taken on/off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
Both Car and Walking Harness They have included two stainless steel D-rings at the top of the harness for lead attachment so that you don't have to switch from Car to Walking Harness when you arrive at your destination. (please be aware that due to the special magnetic coupler the harness should only be used for walking the dog when a lead is attached, or a clip used to link the coupler in place of a lead)
Engineered to last. We have used only the strongest and highest quality materials in this product. The Tri-Glides are made from Aluminium Alloy, so are light, durable and incredibly strong. All webbing is made from vehicle-tested seat belt webbing and the Crosslink™ technology ensures the harness is of utmost strength. The Chest Plate section is padded and contoured to mould to the shape of your dog for a comfortable and custom fit.
Size Girth (cm) Girth (inches)
Small 28 - 64 11" - 25"
Medium 38 - 86 15" - 34"
Large 49 - 106 19" - 42"
For best fit measure the girth of your dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once the girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
- Crash tested, passed and certified.
- Quick, one-time fit.
- Double D-Rings for lead attachment.
- Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.
- Ergonomic, moulded chest plate.
1. UNLACE AND LOOSEN WEBBINGS FROM ALLOY TRI GLIDE. PLACE HARNESS ON DOG.
2. ADJUST BOTH FRONT CHEST WEBBINGS TO A FIRM FIT. USE MEASUREMENTS TO BALANCE WEBBING LENGTHS REPEAT ADJUSTMENT TO REAR GIRTH WEBBINGS.
3. LOCK ALL FOUR WEBBINGS IN PLACE BY FEEDING BACK THROUGH ALLOY TRIGLIDE.
4. FEED THE REMAINING WEBBING TAIL UNDER WEBBING KEEPER AND LOCATE KEEPER BACK AGAINST TRIGLIDE. FOLD EXCESS WEBBING AND SECURE IN KEEPER.
5. PLACE FITTED HARNESS ON DOG AND POSITION IN CAR. THREAD SEAT BELT THROUGH BOTH HANDLES AND CLICK INTO BUCKLE. REMOVE SLACK FROM SEAT BELT.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
Simple, because its a one time fit. You only have to fit the harness to your dog once (see 'Fitting Instructions' tab for Instructions included).
Or watch the video by clicking the following link.
From then on, the Harness can be taken on and off very quickly using the Mag-Lok™ Instant Fit closure system.