Catappa leaves are added to aquarium water because of the healing effect they have on fish and shrimps.
Catappa-X is the effective fluid variant of the leaves.
In the wild the leaves of the Catappa tree are known to release healing substances when they are immersed in water.
The disadvantage of using actual leaves is that in time they decompose which results in the release of organic compounds. This is not a problem in vast expanses of water and rivers in the outside world but is a serious problem in an enclosed system such as an aquarium.
It has a number of unpleasant side effects: it turns the water brown and the released organic compounds contaminate the water.
Catappa-X is the answer to these problems. It does not discolour or contaminate the water and it lowers the bacterial count which in turn greatly reduces the chance of disease.
Catappa-X allows fish and shrimps to flourish and have much more vibrant colours.
- Catappa-X benefits Fish and shrimps with more vibrant colours.
- Improves the general health of the living creatures
- Prevents diseases
- Does not turn the water brown
- No extra organic contamination
- Use of Easy-Life Catappa-X weekly 10 ml per 100 litres water