Algae are produced in your aquarium when it is not well balanced.
There can be many causes for an aquarium to become unbalanced.
The main reasons are as follows
- Excessive feeding of fish.
- Too many fish in the aquarium.
- Excessive lighting (6 to 8 hours of lighting is ample).
- Excessive fertilization (over feeding plants).
- You also take them home when you purchase fish or plants! (poor shop water)
AlgExit is a safe and effective product for combating almost all types of algae in a freshwater aquarium.
Algae such as beard algae brush algae and filamentous algae are effectively wiped out. AlgExit is easy and economical to use and harmless to fish shrimps molluscs and plants. The algae growth is first brought to a standstill and then it disappears. Any algae spores that are still present in the water are removed.