The Hydor Seltz D uses an advanced 6 -pole motor to deliver high water flow efficiencies and has a controller built inline to alter speed and to initiate the feed timer for five-minute pauses as required. This in turn allows you to avoid food being washed over weirs into your sump or pulled in to filters therefore cutting costs on wasted food.
- 3 Models Available.
- 6 Flow Rate Settings to Choose From.
- High Performance Multipurpose Electronic Centrifugal Pump.
- Energy Efficient AC Power.
- Ideal for Sumps Refugiums Biological Filters and for General Circulation.
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums.
- Supplied with Prefilter and Pipe Holder Connectors for Non Submerged Use.
- Virtually Silent Operation
2x Ring Nuts
- Cable Length (All Pumps):
- 140cm Mains Cable from Controller.
- 260cm Pump to Controller