PLEASE NOTE WE ARE A LICENSED AUTHORISED SELLER OF THE PRODIBIO RANGES AND THEREFORE CAN OFFER FULL PRODUCT SUPPORT AND SUPPLY A PRODUCT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU REQUIRE FROM HERE IN THE UK.
UNLIKE MANY SELLERS OFFERING SUBSTANDARD OUT OF DATE PRODUCTS WITH NO BACKUP OR SUPPORT FROM PRODIBIO.
If you have always wanted an aquarium to be easy to setup and to maintain.
Yet still look like a professionals tank in either freshwater or marines.
Then look no further!!!!!!
Everyone thinks they must have all specialist test equipment and a degree in chemistry plus the time to take all the measurements and readings to then calculate what additives and what size doses of everything to put into the aquarium well not anymore.
Prodibio allows simple straightforward dosing without the need for you to spend ages calculating all the needs of your tank as they have done all the hard work for you.
These are products like no other on the market today.
Prodibio have spent many years studying how to improve the treating of aquariums and ponds.
Many people with modern Nano tanks buy a bottle of treatment for their 20 litre nano tank and think that the bottle they are buying (which treats a 1200 litre tank) is great value as it will last forever. WRONG!!! It has a limited shelf life which is greatly reduced once opened.
But even then they need to get out a calculator and work out the dosage as they only want about 1 ml of the product and not a capful (5ml) as shown in the dosage chart for most products. Then they need to find a way to measure 1ml and so the headache continues.
All of Prodibios' ranges are packaged in ampoule glass single-dose vials under an inert atmosphere. These vials are tinted to protect the active ingredients inside from light. This special packaging adds four advantages to our products:
An easy dosage:
- Products are pre-dosed and calibrated according to our ranges and depending on the volume of the aquarium to treat. Nano Standard & Pro.
- There is no waste of product thanks to the single-dose because a vial is used in its entirety once opened so no need to do all the calculations.
- The volume of water in our vials is very small. Our products are highly concentrated which also saves this most valuable resource.
- Prodibio prefer to use the aquarium's water to dilute products rather than to have an highly diluted product which will need bigger packaging and generate more waste.
- Our water-resistant packaging comes from a recycle and recyclable raw material.
A very long shelf life:
- The glass is a material with excellent properties for the preservation and conservation of products (foods or drugs).
- Packaging under inert atmosphere (argon or nitrogen) is used to avoid contact of the products with oxygen in the air and thus reduce oxidation and degradation.
- The ability to keep the products at room temperature.
- Tinted glass storage in an inert atmosphere concentrated products are all elements that give our range a very long shelf life and the possibility to keep the vials at room temperature.
- An excellent ratio "product cost / volume of water processed" :
If you think that Prodibios' ranges are reserved for specialists and that the products are expensive for your aquarium you should do a quick exercise: calculate the cost of treatment of your tank's treatment. You will be extremely and pleasantly surprised with the result!
Start up quickly cycles and allows you to populate an aquarium
Start Up is a product which brings together the Prodibio products of BioDigest Start and Stop Ammo Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Available in a variety of sizes to offer the best and most cost effective treatment program possible.
Nano Range - 2 Vials and Nano - 4 Vials.
Standard Range - 6 vials 12 Vials and 30 Vials.
Combines BioDigest Start AND Stop Ammo Start
- Starts an aquarium very quickly (within just a few hours)
- composed of live bacterial strains.
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria.
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced.
- enables water to be effectively purified.
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae.
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- traps and stops ammonia.
- reduces nitrite production.
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start Up be used.
- When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium.
- Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your new aquarium:
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
How to use Start Up
What volume What range What dosage
0 - 60 liters Nano All blister of 2 vials
61 - 120 liters Nano All blister of 4 vials
120 - 180 liters Standard All box of 6 vials
181 - 360 liters Standard All box of 12 vials
360 - 1000 liters Standard All box of 30 vials
For keepers of Nano tanks please see our listings in the shop for the Prodibio Nano ranges.