DC SUMP PUMP
DC SUMP PUMP – electronic circulation pump for aquariums with adjustable power.
- Electronic circulation pump for aquariums.
- Ideal to be housed in a sump as a return pump.
- Controller included for adjustment on 9 power levels.
- Wave generation mode.
- 10 minute pause button for animal feed.
- “Vortex” type impeller that optimizes the flow avoiding unwanted blockages.
Wet & Dry operation:
- This allows the pump installation to be out of the water also known as in line (double pipe) or it can be submerged (with use of protective suction grille).
- It has a 360 ° interchangeable outlet tube position.
- It is also fitted with Anti-vibration feet to ensure low noise levels.
- It has a Brushless DC motor to guarantee high performance, reliability, low noise and low consumption.
- Electronic locking system included to protect the motor in the event of dry running or blocked impeller: the pump is immediately blocked in the event of overheating or a foreign body that obstructs its operation. The system will try to restart automatically to avoid prolonged blockage of water circulation. An error message will appear on the controller display in case of a pump malfunction.
Maximum flow rate 4000 lt / h – h. Max 420 cm – 43.0 Watt 24 Volt – IPX8 – Base dimensions: 145×70 mm / dimensions height: 100 mm
DC SUMP PUMP:
Water flow is easily adjustable on 9 power levels thanks to the included remote control panel. Allowing various operating modes with constant flow or in wave generation mode: with this function it is possible to have only one pump to manage the sump filtration and generate currents and waves into aquarium.
“FEED” button to stop the pump for 10 minutes, the time necessary to feed the animals in the aquarium without the food being able to go down in sump and thus being removed from the water. At the end of the time the pump will automatically restart in the mode / power that it was previously set.
Fitted with a “Vortex” type impeller which optimizes the flow avoiding unwanted blockages. making better flow rates and lower noise levels than conventional impellors.
Various methods of installation allow a variety of options so you can use to your own aquarium design. Controller easy to program. Includes 4 hose connectors of 2 different sizes and protective grid on the suction side.
Suitable for use in both freshwater and seawater aquariums.